- You agree to provide complete, true and accurate information when you sign up with the site.
- You must be 13 years or older to create an account on this site.
- If you are under 13 years of age, you will require the assistance of one of your parents or guardians to sign up.
- Any activity that occurs under your screen name is your responsibility.
- You must not impersonate another person or entity.
- Keeping your password secure is your responsibility.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Site users.
- You may not use the Site service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any and all data, lessons, facts, profiles, information, text, graphics, links, photos, audio, video clips, ('Content') that you submit, post, and display on the Site service.
- You may not submit content that is in any way deemed to be harassment, hateful, harmful, unlawful, threatening, defamatory, vulgar/obscene, libelous, invasive to anyone’s privacy.
- You may not submit content of any type that violates copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, proprietary rights, confidentiality agreements, non-disclosure agreements or other information which may harm any other party.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Site or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Site.
- You must not create or submit unauthorized or unsolicited advertisements, promotional materials, junk mail, spam mail, chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of the Site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- International and all other users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You must not try to find out personally identifiable information from other users, including but not limited to last name, email, home address, phone number, school, place of employment.
- You must not engage in any action or submit any content which will or may restrict or inhibit other users' enjoyment of the Site.
- You must not create user accounts under false pretenses, with fraudulent intent or through automated means.
- You must not create more than one user account for yourself, or create user accounts for others except as provided for in Parent/Teacher accounts. You will be the only user of your account and not share it with others.
- You must not use automated programs, robots, scripts or bots, to navigate the site, copy site content, use the site services, or submit incorrect scores or results.
- You must not engage in any intentional activity which may disrupt the Site or the Site’s service for yourself or others. You agree to report any unintentional activity which resulted in a disruption of the Site or the Site’s service for yourself or others.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Site account. While Site prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Site cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and the conduct of site users. You recognize that you may be exposed to such materials and that your use the Site service is at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Site service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Site service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any lessons, questions, audio, and images you have stored in the system.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms such as those available through the Creative Commons license.
- Site undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws.
A signature (either physical or electronic) of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on copyright owner's behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information that is reasonably sufficient to permit Site to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to StudyTag, 2570 Packard, Ann Arbor, MI 48104.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Site , it’s owners, Employees, Supervisors, investors, it’s third party relations or affiliates from any damages in any form resulting from any Content you added to the site in any way.
Warranties and Liability
We cannot guarantee that the Site or the Site’s services will meet your requirements or will be without interruptions. You understand that Content on the site, unless otherwise indicated, are submitted by Users of the Site and the Site holds no liability for this Content. You understand that Content are not endorsed or supported by the Site in any way, shape or form.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
This site is provided "as is" and on "as available" basis. Site makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly and clearly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. Site disclaims all warranties, express or implied, we do not warrant that this site, its servers and email system is free of viruses or other harmful components. Site will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. We cannot guarantee that the Site or the Site’s services will meet your requirements or will be without interruptions. You understand that Content on the site, unless otherwise indicated, are submitted by Users of the Site and the Site holds no liability for this Content. You understand that Content are not endorsed or supported by the Site in any way, shape or form.
You understand that use of the site may result in exposure to advertisements and recommendations for products, services, and other websites outside of Site, and Site is not responsible for content or information provided within advertisements or any third party sites linked to these advertisements.
You understand that the Site may establish limits to the use of the Service, and modify these limits at any time.
You hereby agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or the site shall be filed only in the city or courts located in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Site reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time. Notices will be put up on the website should such changes occur. We ask of you to check this page frequently so you can stay up-to-date on any new terms and/or conditions to which you should adhere.